RSS Feed

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Whats in your Kindle?

I do a lot of reading on a daily basis, I try to read at least 5 books a month. Sometimes I do more sometimes less, and there is always a mixture. A little something to keep my eyes on the prize, A little something to help me escape reality, and a little something to help me improve skills I have or want to do better with. So here is a list of what I'm reading right now... Whats in your Kindle???

For the Mind

1. The Science of getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattle  (yep its over there on your right in the HeyGyrl Book corner, I read this book at least once a month it keeps me sane and keeps me focused. It is only about 65 pages and its free so I suggest everyone read. Its not just about money so dont judge it by the title, trust me you will enjoy) http://www.xtrememind.com/science.pdf <----- for the freeski lol

For Fun

2. Sucker for Love by J.T. Smith (Cute story so far. I'm not finished yet, and was experimenting with an author I had never heard of but so far so good. I think I got it for 99cent on Amazon.com

For Relationships:

3. The 5 Love Languages by Gary D. Chapman (Very good information not only for your love life, but helps with friends and family as well... another Amazon.com purchase)

For Improvement

4. Always Know What To Say- Easy Ways To Approach and Talk To Anyone by Peter W. Murphy (to some people I'm extremely quiet lol and to others I talk a LOT but sometimes at networking events or when I am sitting in the homes of my clients I get a little self conscious of my conversational skills so I am always looking for ways to improve. This was a quick read and very helpful. Check it out.

Well thats all for now...
Signed B' a Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment