RSS Feed

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Looove Him!

Question: Why is it that women are so quick to call their gyrlfriends and tell them about the latest drama that is going on with them and their man? "Gyrl you wont believe what this clown just did." "Ugh, he makes me sooo mad." "Well, we're not talking again."
But when he does something sweet, anything from a small gesture to a large surprise, we keep that bit of information to ourselves, not purposely its just how we operate. I know we need that person to vent to when we are angry, but have you ever thought about the kind of image you are creating in the minds of your gyrlfriends about your man and your relationship? My mom always told me that there are some things you just keep to yourself (I had to learn this the hard way), but sometimes a gyrl has just got to woosah! However, I propose this; the next time you decide to share a story of "You wont believe what happened now!"  Say something about your boo that you absolutely love. Something cute he did for you, something nice he may have said, or just why you loooove him! I'll start, I loooove my dearest because everyday he makes me feel like I am the most beautiful gyrl in the world! Now it's your turn, Ready, Set.... GO!

2 comments:

  1. I love him because he will do anything it takes to put a smile on my face. I love him because he loves me unconditionally, flaws and all. I love him because he is my best friend. I love him because he makes me laugh. I love him because he is passionate about loving me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always wondered that too. When you call friends and tell them the bad that's all they will focus n everytime you call and everytime they see him. Makes your friends not like the person.

    ReplyDelete